I NOE THIS IS GG TO OFFEND SOME PPL WHO READ IT.... IF U FEEL OFFENDED THEN SORRY HERE....
I HATE THOSE WHO ACT ACT N ONLI CARE ABT THEMSELVES ONLI... those ppl who don treat siblings like ppl.. treat their own siblings like dirt like this..... need them then treat them gd if not juz kick them away.... go outside act very gd to them but at home is different.... i hate this type of ppl..... when their siblings need help don help or juz help provided they r free n onli help a bit.... cant even spare some time to teach them.... rather go out wit friends..... very gd to friends but treat family very bad.... N ONLI CARE FOR THEMSELVES NVR N SPARE A THOUGHT FOR THEIR FAMILY ONE.... I HATE THIS TYPE OF PPL..... SRY IF I HAD OFFENDED ANYONE.......
I DON SAE AS IF I AM VERY GD BUT AT LEAST I TREAT MY FAMILY AS HUMAN NOT DIRT.... I DO THROW TEMPERS BUT AT LEAST I RESPECT MY FAMILY..... I NOE I AM NOT A VERY GD PERSON BUT AT LEAST I NOE HOW TO TREAT MY FAMILY.... THE MINMUM GIVE THEM RESPECT.....
SRY IF I HAD OFFENDED ANYONE ABT THIS.... I APOLOGISE HERE... SORRY.....
No comments:
Post a Comment