Monday, April 24, 2006
GIVING UP
i am feeling so sad n down again.... i juz wan to stay happy... is tt so difficult.... i juz wan to do my own things n lead a peaceful life... y u all don let mi.... y u all cant juz forget n leave mi alone.... although i shldnt sae this... but u all r disruptting my life... u all r messing my life... i don noe wat to do... i feel like giving up everything but i noe i shldnt... who can understand how i feel... no one coz u r not mi.... i thought i am strong actually i am not... i juz act in front of u all onli.... n i find it hard to control my feelings anymore.... realli.... I AM GOING TO BREAK DOWN LE... I AM FULL OF HURTS N WOUNDS IN MY HEARTS.... I AM GIVING UP..... I DON NOE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE MI TO HEAL...... I AM SO TIRED.... I NEED A REST....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment