Wednesday, June 07, 2006
wat shld i do
i don noe wat happen after i toking to lai... i will get depress... i noe she is always using mi... n i always believe tt she will change till now i have given up hope on her... coz i am tired of this friendship... i don wan to get hurt anymore... i noe i am selfish this way but i am afraid to get hurt.... sorry i have given up on u... I NOE LONG AGO SHE IS USING MI BUT I DON WAN TO FACE THE REALITY... I JUZ DON WAN TO FACE IT.... WHEN IT COME TO FRIENDSHIP I AM ALSO AFRAID TO FACE THE REALITY EVEN I NOE IT.... I WILL HURT TILL VERY DEEP... BUT LUCKILY I GOT A LOT OF GOOD N GREAT FRIENDS ARD MI... THANKS FOR THERE FOR MI... I REALLY APPRECIATE IT....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment