todae is mooncake festival.... nth much ba.... went out in the afternoon to meet liyan as we wan to catch a movie ba.... but in the end didnt catch the show we wan....watch another one instead.... plan to watch haunted apartment but don have so watch robinhood.... not bad as it was quite funny.... cheer up my dae as i was feeling down these feeling dae.... then shop ard orchard.... i keep quiet todae although i do tok la... then went bugis to buy some stuff n we went home as we r tired... especailly nowadaes i couldnt slp.... slp late n early in the morning got the renovation all this n lift upgrading.... tt y wakle up in afternoon... but yest onli slp for 4 hrs... couldnt slp... many reasons behind.... so many things happen recently.... i still cant organise.... need to calm down.... I AM PHYSICALLY N EMOTIONALLY TIRED BUT I STILL CANT SLP..... I AM REALLI FEELING DOWN.... HAIZ.....
abt luv.....
fate n destiny is one of the impt source if we r able to be tog or not.....
another 1 is courage.....
shld elaborate more next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment