todae went to watch ratatouille wit my dear.... but my dear got sore eyes..... all along his eyes is in pain... hope tt he is fine... my dear coz dun wan to broke his promise tt y he tahan all the way... it is hard on u... juz to make mi happi.... thx a lot... i am realli happi.... but heart pain coz his eyes is pain... seeing him suffer although he sae no juz not to make mi worry... now make my dear sad again.... realli sorry.... i didnt mean it... i noe u r sad.... realli sad.... dear plz dun get angry.... plz dun misunderstand.... juz to let u noe.... IN MY HEART THERE IS ONLI U.... I CANT PUT OTHER GUYS IN.... NO MATTER WAT THEY DO.... I WILL NOT BE TOUCHED BY THEM.... ONLI U HAVE TOUCHED MI....I JUZ WAN TO TELL U I HAVE GIVEN U MY WHOLE HEART.... U R THE ONE FOR MI.... I REALLY LOVE U A LOTS... DEEP FROM MY HEART.... tt all la.....
after movie went home... on the way home saw my ex nss.... saw wee yuan on the train... then while walking back to interchange saw my pri friend.... dun noe he remember mi ma... then saw kevin when talking bus... so we chat on the bus.... talk abt recently how is us doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment